Occasional Contributor
snow755

Toshiba live chat

hi

can i have the link  for the Toshia live chat  for support???

Peter

Re: Toshiba live chat

There isn't one. There are other ways to contact Toshiba though.

- Peter
jsjboss

My l875d-s7332 touchpad wont enable any ideas?

Peter

Klayton

Speaking of the drivers, Peter, there is an online program I use, and it says my drivers are out-dated. It gives me 3 options.  1. Do something my PC won't let me do.  2. Get MicrosoftX 11, and it gives me a link.  No MicrosoftX11. 3. Contact their email support. They can't help me, and my computer company is the last place to go. Can you help?

Peter

I'm not sure how your program determines that a driver is up-to-date, but we don't recommend you use those programs. The Toshiba Service Station application will tell if you have a needed update by contacting Toshiba directly. I recommend not installing a new driver just because a new one exists. If everything's working fine, don't update. The exception to this are some BIOS updates. Read what it does, and if it fixes something that could be critical, go ahead and apply it.

You can always find your newest drivers at http://support.toshiba.com as well.

- Peter
Regular Advisor
eagle3

Alot of those programs give you bad or none working drivers or even ones that after you download say they are not compatible with your system. I use Avast internet security and it is always trying to get me to update drivers and when I check on them they are Beta drivers - (trial drivers for testing). Stay away from those!

Toshiba S70-ABT2N22 Windows 7, A135-S2256 Windows 7 ****Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!****
Board Moderator
Maikka

Wireless Lan issues

This thread has been moved to another message board. Click the link to jump to its new location.