techctzn

Toshiba Windows 7 Theme

Hello,

Could someone tell me where I can get a copy of Toshiba's Windows 7 Theme?  I had to upgrade a laptop from Windows 7 Premium to Windows 7 Ultimate.  Now I don't have the Toshiba theme.  Could someone help me get it?

Thanks,

Josh

ricktendo64

Re: Toshiba Windows 7 Theme

I second this, where can I dl the official toshiba theme for my qosmio laptop w/ Windows 7

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

From what I can tell Toshiba doesn't make them available to users to download.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

meyourchum

OEM Toshiba Windows 7 Themes

U can download from the link below for free

http://domino333.deviantart.com/art/Windows-7-OEM-Toshiba-Themes-147817038

4 Themes (At Play, Forward Thinking, Innovation, Outdoor)

Size 9.6 MB

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Thanks for doing that.  I'm downloading them now.  My Toshiba came with Vista so I never had the option for these.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

tamatem

goooooooooooooooooooooood