Dervish

Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 Help

Ok i need help with my Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976. When i plug in a microphone it says "An audio recording device can not be found" when i try it out on sound recorder.  Can someone please get me the audio drivers? Im in Iraq and want to call home using skype.

Thanks in advance for your help. God Bless :smileyhappy:

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 Help

[ Edited ]

Go to the product support link at the top of this page, enter in your model number, then click on the downloads tab.  Now download the drivers, utilities, and applications for that model.  You can use the left hand Drop Down Menu to filter for OS and the right hand DDM to filter for type of file.

You might need to click on the blue text link that states Show All Models to show yours.

Also be sure to go into Sound Properties to ensure that the Microphone is recognized. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.