RJ_India

Issues with NB205 - 325BL : FN key not working, Noice in MIC, touchpad scrolling is inconsistent

Hi,

I have got a NB205-N325BL netbook and I am facing folowing problems:

1. FN Key has stopped working : out of the box it was working fine but now it doesn't. After pressing FN key the bar on top of screen doesn't appear and none of the functions like speaker mute/unmute, wifi on/off work. Read that some drivers need to be installed...which ones exactly?

2. MIC has noice : when I switch on MIC with skype or otherwise there is a flute like sound, I suspect it is because of magnetic disturbance,I could not figure out what is causign this...Is it a common problem?

3. Touchpad : Scrolling using touchpad corners goed off intermittently...do we have a fix for this?

Thanks

bromley

Re: Issues with NB205 - 325BL : FN key not working, Noice in MIC, touchpad scrolling is inconsistent

Hi,

I got an NB205-N230 on Dec 30th and have had the very same problem.

Sound issues and, more annoyingly, the Fn keys NOT working.

I downloaded the latest driver but, when it came time to install, it warned me that the current, already-installed drivers were more current than the downloaded drivers.

Please advise.

Thank you

bromley

Re: Issues with NB205 - 325BL : FN key not working, Noice in MIC, touchpad scrolling is inconsistent

A good fix for this issue is discussed under the title:

"Flash Cards not working on upgraded NB205"   in this forum.

Do a search and good luck.