robsmilesalot
Accepted Solution

Toshiba Flash Cards (Not Responding)

My computer has been running extremely slow and is slow to start up and shut down. I went to the performance information and tools under the control panel in advanced tools. The warning message stated that the toshiba flash card is the reason. I receive a notice evertime I am on the computer showing the toshiba flash cards (not responding). I try to end program/find solution. Nothing happens. Can't fiqure out what the problem is.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Toshiba Flash Cards (Not Responding)

My computer...

Which computer?
-Jerry
Seraphim

FIX....

goto start type in MSconfig, and open that run a selective start-up and under services, choose hide all microsoft services and then disable all the extra crap you have no idea what is and manually re-enable stuff you may use like apple mobile device.bonjour for your iphone and aim/ yim for instant messengers. hit OK and restart.

computer restarts in half the time as usual and you don't have the annoying toshiba garbage applications running in your background using your resources. once the system config utlity pops up just check to not have it warn you its running and then hit ok, and then cancel the main sys config screen where you chose selective start up...

say good bye to flash cards and the rest of the garbage, brought my qosmio  down from a 6 min startup time to 2 minutes.

robsmilesalot

I have a toshiba satellite A135-S4527. I was able to follow seprahim's directions and it seems to have healed my computer. I appreciate you trying to give me some advice. I am not very computer savy. Anywho.

Thank you,

Rob

robsmilesalot

Whooops' .....Seraphim....... It worked! Woo Hoo! Thanks soooo much!