Steampuhnk

Satellite L645-S4102 Graphics Card error with Windows XP Black Edition.

Hello, my names Renton, and I am having a bit of a problem with my  Satellite L645-S4102 Laptop. I decided to download Windows XP Black Edition, because I'm not a big fan of Windows 7, but now anytime I try to play a game it gives me an Error, saying that it cannot find a suitable Graphics Card device ( Error 122), and I am lost on what to do.  I am trying to play a game that worked fine before I downloaded Windows XP Black, but now it is like there isn't even a Graphics Card there... Could someone please give me any advice on what to do?

Peter

Re: Satellite L645-S4102 Graphics Card error with Windows XP Black Edition.

You're asking for advice with your pirated software?

I'd suggest you perform a factory recovery to return your laptop to its legal, out-of-box state.

- Peter
Help4U777

Re: Satellite L645-S4102 Graphics Card error with Windows XP Black Edition.

Try A SEARCH for this file and try it win2k_xp14323.zip (in case by the time you read this the link is gone) I had the same problem when I installed XP on a Satellite Pro A200. None of the suggested drivers from the Toshiba Support site work. And with much digging for hours I found that from this site... https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?lang=eng&DwnldID=15288 Hope this helps!!