Fults23

Green verticle lines where it should be black or shaded - satelite p305d-s8900

[ Edited ]

IIke the title says I am getting verticle green lines in dark or shaded spots. I had upgraded to windows 7 in April after I need to do a complete install because the computer was acting up. I connected it to an extended desktop and while I was using that is when the green lines appeared on my computer. I then did a reinstall of my driver, that didn't work, I then did a system recovery, and that didn't. I then proceeded tonew reset the computer to factory defaultWindows's vista, and that didnt work. So now I am upgrading to windows 7 with an upgrade disk and doing a custom install to wipe vista off the computer, but I highly doubt that will work because I wiped the disk so I know it's probably thard software issue. Any idea would be appreciated, also if there is a way for me to email customer support so I can share my very negative experience with this machine that would be much appreciated.

Edit: Windows 7 ultimate is installed now and no change.

Thanks,

Eric

Peter

Re: Green verticle lines where it should be black or shaded - satelite p305d-s8900

If a problem persists after a system recovery, it's usually indicative of a hardware failure.

- Peter