dmc52
Accepted Solution

Can't find web cam

I can't find where to start my webcam on my Satellite C655D-S5529.  It worked in April but wanted to use it a few days ago, I couldn't find anyway to start it.  The webcam is in my Device Manager and says that the device is working correctly.  Thank you for your help.

Diane

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

Re: Can't find web cam

[ Edited ]

Start/All Programs/Toshiba/Utilities/Web Camera application. The control bar should appear from the left side of the screen; if not, hover your mouse pointer near the middle left side of the screen.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 8 PRO 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit
dmc52

I looked under Start and Toshiba Utilities is nowhere to be found

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

[ Edited ]

Go to Computer/C: Drive/Program Files (X86)/Toshiba/Web Camera Application/TWebCamera.exe.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 8 PRO 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit
dmc52

Thank you, I found it and got it working

angiee_3

I'm having this same problem, but when I opened "all programs" there was no folder called "Toshiba"

jj556

When I go to c drive and then p(x86)programs their is no Toshiba their