Alex_Zea

560m driver nvidia card off backlight LED on Qosmio X775

Good day, recently acquired a laptop Toshiba Qosmio X775-3DV80, I noticed that when you turn on the backlight LED BIOS is great, but when booting windows is like that is disabled and only observed in LCD mode with low brightness. I've played with all the options screen and the usefulness of the nvidia video card but will not let me do anything else. Uninstall the video driver, reboot and the LED backlight is activated but with a bad resolution, i install the driver and switches off the backlight. I installed the latest versions of drivers and BIOS but nothing. I read somewhere that the function 3D video card nvidia vision 2 is not compatible with LED backlight, if that's the case, I want to toggle between 3D and normal to have led retroilumiacion enabled when I want.

Please help me

:smileysad:

Thank you.

Peter

Re: 560m driver nvidia card off backlight LED on Qosmio X775

If you can't solve your issue and no one in the community can help, contact support to speak with a tech support agent at (800) 457-7777.

- Peter
willyspc

Hi I just have the same problem I contact support and they just told me that this is the normal bright of the screen, but I don't think so, so any solution that not include calling support????......

willyspc

Hi just wondering if you solve the issue already?, because I have the same problem and I can't find any solution yet, thanks....

54321carlos

same problem here...

anyone ever solved it? it obviously is a software issue, that shouldn´t be so hard to fix (for someone who knows how to)