aravindsn

Toshiba TV stopped working after the Automatic Software update.

Hi there,

I' Using the Toshiba 46TL963G TV since 5 monts, recetly i asked for the **bleep** new software update and I let it install (ofcourse its connected via ethernet cable). After instalment the TV restarted automatically and everything was fine. I could watch TV well and I turned it OFF. and later Next morning When I turned On, it doesn't function anymore!!

How Crap is this TV.. It does the automatic software update and it conks off itself!!!

and the most annoying thing is that I went to this website "http://support.toshiba.com/" to get the support for this TV and when I entered the 8 charachter moderl of my TV , it say, wrong entry. WTF!!!! You dont clain your own product as yours??

Please help me how can I get my TV working fine as before, else I really have to start working on creating a blog "Reason Why one SHOULD not buy TV from TOSHIBA"

- Many thanks

Aravind

wsjessup

Re: Toshiba TV stopped working after the Automatic Software update.

Did you try unplugging the TV from electricity and waiting for at least 10 seconds and then plugging it in?  This solves about 90% of all problems that occur with electrical items.

aravindsn

Re: Toshiba TV stopped working after the Automatic Software update.

i I have tried Everything. But No result.
I believe this is something Bug with this product.

May be after the software installation the system isn't stable enough.!!

Where Can I complain and report the Bug?

I got the mail back from Toshiba Service that they cannot provide the service, I need to call some number and I will be charged on the top of that. I thinking of Creating a good blog describing "Why you shouldn't one buy from Toshiba".