matt1988

Toshiba Regza

Hello, 

I have a Toshiba regza TV, I don't think it is even a year old yet, but the channels keep changing automatically, by channels I mean TV, C,2,3,4 PC, HDMI1 etc. I have tried removing the batteries from the remote and that has not work, and I have also tried setting the TV back the default settings which has not worked. This is becoming rather annoying! Any one got any suggestions?

Cheers 

Matt

Tomu3

Re: Toshiba Regza

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I've got the exact same problem here. I couldn't even turn it off when the TV was looping through every single input source. I have a Regza 32AV615DB and aparrantly it's not supported by Toshiba (I couldn't find it on Toshiba Product Support's list of devices).

Any help or comment would be much appreciated as it is quite a frustrating issue. :smileyhappy:

Mazziah

I am having exactly the same problem. Moved all my furniture around to make sure it wasn't competing IR signals.

It does it regardless of whether everything (Set top box and PS3) is switched off,

Havve either of you found a workaround??

elf337

Hi, not sure how much help this will be so many months later, but I found that re-scanning channels seems to solve this issue. This has also solved similar problems with other makes of digital TVs as well.