jjsc

Netflix app not working on TV

I have just bought a 47L6200U TV that has a netflix app. I can log into the app and view TV shows but when selecting one, I get a "this title cannot be played at this time..." error (error code tvp-805). Now , my ps3 and iPads in the same room work with netflix just fine, and also the TVs other apps work just fine and can stream content without problem.

I have spoken to netflix and they say its a network problem. My wi-fi signal is strong and fast and I have also tried a wired connection all with the same error. I have also registered the app and re-registered, I have even tried a new account without success.

Is this a problem with my TV's networking functionality? do I take it back to the shop?

Many Thanks,

Jon

Peter

Re: Netflix app not working on TV

If you can't solve your issue and no one in the community can help, contact support to speak with a tech support agent at (800) 631-3811.

- Peter
Occasional Contributor
FahadKhan

I am having the same issue with my Toshiba 47L6200U, can you please advise if your issue was fixed?

Occasional Contributor
FahadKhan

Can anyone answer if they had this issue with Netflix and was able to fix it?

RedwineK

Unless the TV is still under warranty Toshiba WILL NOT HELP YOU!!

Peter

If it's out of warranty, you won't get warranty coverage, but you can pay for servicing or ask for troubleshooting tips here on the forum or on social media.

- Peter