Djipi
Accepted Solution

How to set a Picture Size by default on a Toshiba 37RV525RZ?

Hello everyone,

I own a Toshiba 37RV525RZ and everytime I turn it off, when I turn it on again the default picture size always go back to "Natural" and I find this really annoying. Worst than that, even when I simply change input, it always go back to "Natural" everytime. I have to change the option manually everytime because I need to set it to "Native". In fact, I would like this option to always stay in "Native" no matter what happens. Is there a way to block or lock this option to "Native" so that it never changes?

The option I am referring to can be found in the Menu under "Video", then go to "Theater Settings", then the option is "Picture Size".

The reason I'm asking this is that I'm constantly switching between HMDI 1 and HDMI 2 input (1 being HD Cable TV and 2 being my laptop computer). Since the picture size always reset back to "Natural" my laptop is out of scale (part of the picture is outside of the screen) and I have to switch manually to "Native" everytime so that the picture fits the screen perfectly.

Thank you.

Djipi

Djipi

Re: How to set a Picture Size by default on a Toshiba 37RV525RZ?

Nevermind I found why this was occuring. Under the same menu, there's an option called "Auto Aspect Ratio" I simply changed it to "off" and it solved the problem.

Thank you.

rla
rla

Hi

I recently purchased a 32SL415U which is an Intergated High Definition LCD/LEDTV. I have not connect an HD receiver to the TV. The picture is not the full size of the 32" screen. How do I adjust to aquire the full size picture? This unit also has WIFI capabilities but  have been unable to connect to the wireless router following the owners manual instructions. I need advise on how to connect. 

Thank you

rla

esz848

Hi djipi

This worked for me too. Great sharing thanks!