ScottMurphy

58L7300UC wont connect to wifi or cloud

As the title states my "smart" tv wont connect via wifi, it sees the network (strong signal) but says no AP when i select it.

I then connected it to a wired connection and i have internet but it wont connect to the toshiba cloud i get an error when setting up my account. if i cant access the cloud then  the tv has no "smart" uses other than netflix. So far this tv is slow and complicated and im regreting buying it over the 55" LG

Peter

Re: 58L7300UC wont connect to wifi or cloud

Is  that a Canadian model? You may want to contact Toshiba in your region. This is the forum for Toshiba USA. If it was a US model, I'd suggest resetting it to factory defaults and then calling customer support if the problem persisted.

- Peter
ScottMurphy

Yes its a Canadian Model, but the Canadian site has no forums that i can find.  and there is 0 difference in the TV's other than putting a C at the end of the model #

Occasional Contributor
djoneser

If you do not get the wireless settings in exactly it wil not connect, this is the same for any wireless (wifi) device.  Are you sure that they are all in correct?  I have seen people make lots of mistakes here, in my case I could only get it to work by manually inputting settings, as I have a hidden SSID.  I would strongly suggest you try manual input over the easy or autosetup feature.

DanzBorin

I have the exact same problem as the OP with 58L7300U when trying to connect to a wireless Comcast router.  I need to find a way to fix this.

Peter

If you can't solve your issue and no one in the community can help, contact support to speak with a tech support agent at (800) 631-3811.

- Peter
MatthewClark

50L7300A Cloud TV

I have recently purchased the above model TV in Australia.

I have tried to connect to cloud TV with no luck by using the set up option on the TV and the other option of having a link sent to my email address.

I have used this link and connected facebook with the following message " You have been successfully authenticated on Facebook. You can return to your TV and enjoy the Toshiba Cloud TV services" However when I "return" to my TV it does not connect and goes back to the set up screen. What is going on???? The manual gives no details whatsoever on the set up or problem solving options.

libby4411

I just bought a 39L4300U my wireless works until we have a power surge then I have to reset the whole set up for tv in order to get the wifi again this is getting old