We will explain how to connect your TV to your wireless router and network using the ADVANCED method (as shown in CHAPTER 8: ADVANCED FEATURES > WIRELESS SETUP in your Owner's Manual).
Note: If you wish to connect Wired or by using another method, go to CHAPTER 8: ADVANCED FEATURES > SETTING UP THE NETWORK in your Owner's Manual.
Note: Continued AP (Access Point - router) connection is not guaranteed. Connection may be lost while watching TV.
1. Press the MENU button. Go to SETTINGS > PREFERENCES > OK button > NETWORK SETUP > OK button.
2. Press the Up or Down arrow to highlight NETWORK TYPE.
3. Press the Left or Right arrow to select WIRED or WIRELESS.
4. Select WIRELESS.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow to select WIRELESS SETUP > OK button.
6. Press the Up or Down arrow to select ASSISTED SETUP > OK button. The ASSISTED SETUP will open and list available networks.
7. Press the Up or Down arrow to select your desired network. Press OK button).
8. Press the Up or Down arrow to select SECURITY KEY > OK button. The Keybard appears.
9. Input the Security Key using the Software Keyboard (CHAPTER 8: ADVANCED FEATURES > USING THE SOFTWARE KEYBOARD). To save your Security Key, press the BLUE button on the remote.
Note: The Security Key must adhere to these conditions:
- TKIP/AES: 8-63 ASCII or 64 Hex characters
- WEP: 5 or 13 ASCII or 10 or 26 Hex characters
10. Press the Up or Down arrow to select DONE > OK button.
Note: Settings are not saved if OK is pressed before DONE is selected.
11. Your TV should now connect to your network. If your network is working properly, you should be able to use the available apps and widgets on the TV.
Note: If you are having trouble connecting to your network, go to CHAPTER 8: ADVANCED FEATURES > SETTING UP THE NETWORK in your Owner's Manual for additional information.
CONFIRMING WIRELESS SETTINGS
The settings configured in Wireless Setup can be confirmed.
1. Press the MENU button. Go to NETWORK > WIRELESS INFORMATION > OK button.
2. A Wireless Information screen will appear showing your current connection.
Copyright © Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.