Occasional Advisor
jw14211

PROBLEMS, WHAT PROBLEMS?

Just a quick statement here, I'm loving my THRIVE, and I have little if any problems with this ICS update.
Very seldom does my stock browser crash, and it's mainly a WEBSITE problem, maybe too much flash, I don't know, but it works fine and dandy once I reload the page.
A LOT OF GAMES ARE MADE FOR TEGRA THREE DEVICES NOW DAYS.

I had to state that, because some games seem to have been upgraded in such a fashion.
WHO ELSE IS ENJOYING THEIR THRIVE MORE, AFTER THE ICS UPDATE.... MAN THIS THING ROCKS.

J. W. CARTER
Occasional Advisor
-dash-

Re: PROBLEMS, WHAT PROBLEMS?

Not i
-dash-

Toshiba THRiVE 8GB Owner
Toshiba Satellite Owner
BMWLover

I have updated both of my 2 Thrive 10.1 to ICS without any issues what so ever. Great job, Toshiba.

argh1961

ICS rocks!

Occasional Advisor
jw14211

Every since last Saturday, my Thrive has been doing all the things it's suppose to do.
No browser crashes, games are playing great, even the ones that the Play Store says won't work on my tablet.
Netflix, ESPN, Youtube, and even Time Warner Cable's app is working perfectly.

DID WE GET SOME TYPE OF UPDATE OR SOMETHING?

I love my Thrive again. lol

J. W. CARTER
Rosa52

I too like ics and haven't had any problems except for 1.  Perhaps someone can help.  I am not able to use my thrive with my computer.  I connect them and get a message that the new hardware will not work correctly and when I look in the PC Computer folder it doesn't even show that I have it connected.  The first time I connected the thrive to my PC I didn't have a check mark on USB DEBUGGING, at that point when I connected it  to the PC it would show all the yellow folders but they were all empty,  same with external or SD Card. I checked on the USB Debugging and now my PC doesn't even recognize my thrive.  Anyone have an idea what is wrong?  Thanks a bunch in advance.

jw14211 wrote:

Just a quick statement here, I'm loving my THRIVE, and I have little if any problems with this ICS update.
Very seldom does my stock browser crash, and it's mainly a WEBSITE problem, maybe too much flash, I don't know, but it works fine and dandy once I reload the page.
A LOT OF GAMES ARE MADE FOR TEGRA THREE DEVICES NOW DAYS.

I had to state that, because some games seem to have been upgraded in such a fashion.
WHO ELSE IS ENJOYING THEIR THRIVE MORE, AFTER THE ICS UPDATE.... MAN THIS THING ROCKS.

Occasional Advisor
mcarver2000