My Thrive automatically updated my working Thive to 4.04 and now numerous applications don't work. I don't have a complete list yet but here goes
1) All of my bookmarks are gone. I now only have the default bm, I can't find mine anywhere. I had a lot.
2) Browser+ stops immediately after I start it. I get a dialog box on the screen saying "Unfortunately Browser+ has stopped working" Yes, that is unfortunate.
3) The Facebook app downloaded from the Google store does the same thing.
4) I have a wallpaper app also downloaded from the store with the same result.
5) In fact almost every app I've tried does that including Sype, A digital clock and on and on
This is unacceptable. I now have a tablet which was functioning great but which and has turned into a piece of junk. I can find no rollback method, is there one?
I can not be the only person this is happening to. What is the plan to fix this and when?
I uninstalled browser+ and then reinstalled it from the Google store. It now works and found 15 or so of my bookmarks. I really don't think this is a good sulution to the problem but it might help.
You may want to consider doing a factory reset and then reinstalling your apps. If you continue to have problems, contact customer support at (800) 457-7777.
Copyright © 2013 Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.