jaboy

Adobe Flash

Ever since I did the upgrade to ICS this past week, Adobe Flash does not work and I can't watch any online flash video(on demand or live) like I did when I had Honeycomb before.

According to the Adobe website, ICS does support Adobe Flash and I am not sure what is going on.

What can I do to fix this. If I can't get Flash to work on my Thrive tablet with ICS, my tablet is useless to me.

Thanks

Occasional Contributor
morr22066

Re: Adobe Flash

First go to the market and make sure you have the current version of flash.  Flash will no longer be supporting android mobil after I.C.S. but it should still work on I.C.S. for now.  Also, chrome browser does not support flash so you need to use another browser.  If the stock browser is not working try dolphin for pad or firefox as they both work for me.  I believe that many of the other third party browsers also still play flash.

jaboy

I do have the lastest version of Adobe.

I do know that Chrome does not support Flash,

I have the stock, firefox, opera and dolphin browser installed on my thrive.

All used to work great with Flash when I had Honeycomb.

Now, I cannot play flash video whether is it VOD or live streaming.

Putty

I am having the same issue. I tried updating flash via google play and it did not help. My understanding is that flash should work on v4.0 but will stopworking on v4.1 of android. Unfortunately Adobe has only certified flash for use on the Toshiba Thrive Tablet for Android 3.2 (runtime FP10.3) so we can't expect any assistance from them. I'm going to keep trying and let you know if I manage to get it to work.