Occasional Contributor
TheB

3.2 Problems

I just installed 3.2 and have seen some odd results.

1) When hooked to my computer via usb every directory shows up twice.  For example there are 2 "Movie" directories.  There are now 4 "dowbnload" directories ( 2 starting in lower class "d", 2 starting with uper case "D")

I copies a movie over and go into the Toshiba media player and the movie is listed 2 times even though there is only 1 copy on the tablet.

mjc4513

Re: 3.2 Problems

The issue is they have remapped the SD card in the update to a new location you need to have the media rescanned to find its new location. To do this go you the market and install one of the free rescan apps - search rescan to find one. This will cause the media player to reload its cached media. This should solve your problem.
Peter

Someone reported something similar. Take a look at his message and see if that works for you!

- Peter
Occasional Contributor
TheB

NO, this has nothiong to do with the SD card  This is internal memory.  Did you look at the attachmernt? No.

Peter

Yes, I looked at the attachment.

I also see no mention of the SD card in the post to which I linked.

Did you try the fix?

- Peter
JunJun16

[ Edited ]
I experienced 2 problems with the update:

1 - BOOT UP TIME TAKES SEVERAL MINUTES that i have to leave it for sometime to complete the process.

2 - FILE MANAGER TAKES TOO LONG to be useable with the ff warning: THE SYSTEM IS SCANNING FILES. FILE OPERATIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS TIME whenever sd card or usb flash drive is inserted