02-29-2012 11:28 AM - last edited on 02-29-2012 01:24 PM by jim
There is a new software update available for your Thrive™ tablet. This update optimizes functionality on select utilities and applications from Toshiba and Google. Toshiba recommends you download and install this update.
• Includes updates to Google Mobile Services applications.
• Improves performance capabilities of the Toshiba File Manager application when connecting to external storage devices.
• Corrects errors in the Calculator utility, specifically for some European languages.
The release number for this update depends on the tablet model and type, as follows:
You can update your system software by any of the following methods:
• Tap on the update message sent by the Toshiba Service Station application to your device, or:
• From the Home screen, tap on the “Apps” icon in the upper right corner. Locate the “Service Station” icon and application. Tap “Check for Updates” and follow the steps.
You will be unable to use your tablet for the duration of the install, which is expected to take a few minutes. The software updates automatically, and your tablet will power off and on as part of this update. It is recommended that you remove all devices from the USB port and the SD Card slot before initiating this update. Your tablet must be plugged in to a power source in order to complete this installation.
If you have previously installed the Google+ app on your tablet, please refer to the following support bulletin prior to initiating this update at: Error Using the Google+ Application.
03-04-2012 12:12 AM
This thread has been moved to another message board. Click the link to jump to its new location.
03-04-2012 10:52 AM
Most recent ( Feb 2012) update not working on Thrive AT100. Update downloads, offers to reboot, I hit "OK" to initiate a reboot...nothing happens.
"Unknown software" is allowed during install. have tried several times...no resultant update with reboot.
03-05-2012 01:38 PM - edited 03-05-2012 01:38 PM
When you run Toshiba's Service Station app what does it present along the top of the display as your tablet's "Android Version" and "Part Number"?
03-05-2012 04:45 PM
03-07-2012 03:09 AM
All I see is one update for 3.1.01.5.0032 to 220.127.116.11.0011.
How do u update my THRiVE?
Do the updates need to be applied incrementally?
03-10-2012 04:28 PM
Reas the first post. The Thrive 7" is the AT1S0, so there was an update pushed for it too.
Copyright © Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.