Regular Advisor
dalepl

Re: Thrive system software updates, February 2012

Go to ThriveForums.org.  I have posted a new South American HC 3.2.1 ROM.

Paul L. Dale
Thrive Developer - ThriveForums.org
gregadrian

I just did the recent update for the utilities through the Thrive service station.

All seemed to go well but now the white light shows the Thrive is on, but the screen is blank and I can't get it to power on.  The battery light shows white - fully charged.

What do i do now?

terryls

Anyone have an answer on this internet connection error. As indicated by others,it does a download but then faults before completing. Something else must be going on.

Supahz

"Anyone have an answer on this internet connection error. As indicated by others,it does a download but then faults before completing. Something else must be going on."

Am setting up my daughter's brand new Thrive 7" and this happens.  At first, it was getting to about 10% then failing.  Now it gets to 95% and fails.  Very irritating.  Have tried 20+ times now.

Please help.

Awesomebdg

I have a problem with actually getting the Android 4.0 update. My Toshiba Thrive 10" never got any Android 4.0 or higher update, no matter how much I searched. 

simplegrinn69

okay, i've been trying to do update as well and give me (check internet connection) also no android 4.0 update!

thinking it's time to get a sony!

Occasional Contributor
Antheasmith

i've caught  up with the software update for the thrive tab .. but i think i'm late as the poat is of early 2012 .. is there any new update availble for the same ... please inform through post if any.... thanks..