shroyer
Accepted Solution

Patches for Thrive

When Toshiba issues patches for the Thrive, how will we know about it and where will they be available for download? On this forum or from another site? The only thing I can locate for Thrive is a User Manual download. Where should I be searching?

Occasional Builder
DeeDawg

Re: Patches for Thrive

Settings / About Tablet / System Updates
PHenry

Or, use Service Station
Douglas4

Simple question... how do I find Settings? No matter where I look, I cannot find it. Home screen, Apps screen, nowhere. I accidently stumbled on it during setup (or I was placed there) and then found it off the "recent places" icon. But it is, of course, no longer there. Chuckle if you wish and then explain it to me.

Peter

Touch the clock in the bottom right. A small panel should open. Tap that panel, and it'll expand. The bottom selection in that new panel that opens is Settings.

- Peter
jfhanks

I get into service station. I am told that an update to 3.1.01.5.0032 is available. I initiate the update and the update logo and the progress bar appear. the progress bar gets almost half way across and the logo changes from a rotating gear to a triangle with an exclamation point. after a timeout delay, the tablet reboots and the update was not installed. I have tried in a number of times. I downloaded the latest service station update and that did not appear to help. any suggestions?

Regular Advisor
dalepl

You can try a factory reset and see if it will load, but chances are, you will need to reload the ROM.  You can go to ThriveForums.org and there are threads there on how to reload the factory ROM.

Paul L. Dale
Thrive Developer - ThriveForums.org
WedNotary

As I understand.... ALL updates will only run while the thrive is either powered on the dock or plugged in ?