dino1804

download satellite boot disk

Anyone have any idea where I can download what I need to reboot from a DVD? I have a Satellite L355 running Vista. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Super Advisor
miker643

Re: download satellite boot disk

[ Edited ]

Why do you want a boot DVD?

If it is to rebuild or recover your system, and your Toshiba Recovery partition is still intact, you can run the Toshiba Recovery program by turning on your system and holding down the '0' (zero) key.  This will start the recovery program, and let you return your computer to its out-of-the-box-state. If your Toshiba Recovery partition is not intact, and you did not make a set of Toshiba recovery DVD disks, then you can order them:

Ordering Recovery Disks

If you need a boot DVD for some other purpose, you need to tell us what. What software and/or utilities do you want to run, do you need you to be able to access an external hardrive, etc?

Mike

dino1804

i had tried the zero kick solution and it doesn't work. F8 also won t work. sorry

Super Advisor
miker643

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry for you Dino. Take a look at this and the link on this site.

Black screen of death fix

Mike

steelrider

I need same thing i had to get a new hard drive for it n with no recovery disk its a pc of crap hate way they are doing things now

ben2013

Hi, Mike:  Need a favor.  I need to download a boot disk to start my Satellite M645-S4115 laptop (Intel i5) for Windows 7.  Can you help?  Thank you very much.