CandiApple

Toshiba Satellite L305-S5955 System Recovery/Reformat. HELP! :(

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend :smileyhappy: Can anyone please let me know what I need to do it I want my laptop to be in the same condition it was when I first purchased it a year ago? I don't want anything but the programs it originally came with and etc. Nothing else. I read on someone else's post that I can press 0 and it would reformat, but would that make it back to "brand new"...and also, would I need a recovery disk?... because my laptop did not come with one. But if I can do it without a disk, can someone please give me step by step inbstructions please? I spoke with the Geek Squad at Best Buy because that's where I purchased it from, and they told me they could do it for free if I had the disk..or pay a service free and they just manually delete all that they can. Sigh...I just want it back to how it was when I purchased it a year ago. Please help me! Also, I have a Satellite L305-S5955. Any insight would be greatly appreciated ^-^

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Toshiba Satellite L305-S5955 System Recovery/Reformat. HELP! :(

Satellite L305-S5955

See the section Hard Drive Recovery Utilities, beginning on p. 60 of the User's Guide.

Satellite L300 Series User’s Guide

-Jerry
Ace Organizer
Trina

Re: Toshiba Satellite L305-S5955 System Recovery/Reformat. HELP! :(

This thread has been moved to another message board. Click the link to jump to its new location.