1Henry15
Accepted Solution

Recovery CD Order

I ordered my recovery CD like a week ago and I got an email saying that I would receive it in about 5-7 days but I haven't received it.

Can someone please tell me when I will receive my recovery CD.

Regular Advisor
gingmag

Re: Recovery CD Order

I have ordered them a couple of times and it takes about 2 weeks.

Weiner dogs at large.
1Henry15

oh ok i'll see if it gets here in 2 weeks

1Henry15

i just got an email from toshiba saying that my recovery cd just got shipped.

ill update you guys to when i get it

1Henry15

Update: I just recieved my recovery disc today December 6 at 5:30.

I installed windows and it works perfectly.

canadianem

Hi there, I can't find where to order a recovery CD on here, could you please tell me how you did this? thanks so much in advance

Regular Advisor
gingmag

rponde

I bought the CDs and did not get the recovery INVOICE. Anyone knows what should I complain?

Toshiba A665-3DV
ghostsofwinter

Unlike some of you, I am still going through the frustrating task of trying to get my recovery media.  I called almost 4 weeks ago to order mine.  They ever so nicely took the money out of my acct almost immediately and 3 1/2 weeks later, I still do not have it.  I was told today that it has still not shipped.  I went through consumer relations 2x's now to have this matter escalated as I have had a computer for 3+ weeks that does not work.  Both times I have been told that "It has not shipped and we don't know why".  I mean, this is a bit ridiculous.  There has to be a reason why?  You have my money, you have confirmed my address, why almost 4 weeks later has this not been sent to me?  I am growing increasinly frustrated with Toshiba and there lack of answers over something as simple as recovery media.  Will update you when and if I ever get this.

Occasional Contributor
BKSeoul

What is your model?  Depending on the age of the notebook, manufacturer's typically make a huge batch of recover media and then stop.  So, for older notebooks, they may not have a large surplus as the current model being sold off the showroom floor.