PLEASE HELP ME ... I WANT TO RECOVER MY LAPTOP

HI ALL ... I HAVE TOSHIBA LAPTOP SATELLITE A300-1MO ... I WANT TO RECOVERY IT ... PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE ME THE WAY HOW TO RECOVERY IT .. THANKS ALL

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

Re: PLEASE HELP ME ... I WANT TO RECOVER MY LAPTOP

first NEVER type in all caps. it makes it harder to read and frustrates people.

try holding down zero (above P) during boot. this should take you into the hdd recovery services. select factory out of box and yes at the warning screen.

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.

sorry about the caps :smileyhappy:

sorry but when i will press 0 ??? when i reset the laptop ?!

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

[ Edited ]

what is the problem that you are having? why do you need to recover your laptop? to recovery your system back to factory here are the options

OPTION 1

turn your laptop off. then hold down zero key and push power button. do NOT let go of zero until it beeps. then it should ask you if you want to restore to factory out of box or format hdd. choose out of box. then it will give you a warning and just click yes. if this doesnt work you will need to order a set of recovery dvds unless you already have them.

OPTION 2

if you already have the recovery media you can press F12 at the toshiba screen during start up. this will send you to bios set up. go over to the boot tab and then move cd/dvd drive to the top of the list, save and exit. insert the recovery media into the dvd drive and then restart the laptop.

both of these options will erase anything and EVERYTHING from you hdd. there will be no way of getting it back once it is gone.

-civicman4-
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.

thanks man

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

not a problem, glad to help

-civicman4-

Sorry but it gives me error :womanmad:

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

what is the error? we need to know these things to get any farther.

-civicman4-
deda

BOOTMGR is missing