06-06-2010 10:34 AM
I did a clean upgrade to windows 7 but kept the recovery partition. The recovery partition still exists I can see it in the partition manager, but when I press 0 to open the HDD Recovery Utiliy on startup it does not open. How can i boot to the HDD Recovery Utility.
06-08-2010 09:59 AM
Pressing the Zero Key While Powering on the Computer Does Not Start the Toshiba Recovery Wizard
Document ID: 98082947
1. Power on the computer while pressing the F8 key to enter Advanced Boot Options.
2. Under Advanced Boot Options, press the Enter key to select Repair Your Computer.
3. System Recovery Options will appear, click Next.
3. Log On as a local user to access the System Recovery Options.
4. Under Chose a Recovery Tool, select Toshiba Recovery Wizard.
01-04-2012 08:15 AM
I have used this process in the past so I know it SHOULD BE there but when I restored my machine a couple of days ago (Satellite A505), such thing did not show up. I was quite surprised but didn't waste time in wreaking my head and used recovery media instead. That failed too so had to use retail OS disc.
I would like to know though why it didn't show up and how to get it there for future reference.
Copyright © Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.