Mr-KTG

BootMGR Missing :(

Alright here's the story!

So I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S2326 

I recently emptied my computer to Out-Of-The-Box setting. After this, it popped up as "BOOTMGR MISSING Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to Restart, and this just repeats itself. I've tried this over and over with no success... so anything is welcomed as a tip. Thanks :smileyhappy:

rubydeeis40

Re: BootMGR Missing :(

Hello,

I have had my laptop for awhile but I also added software and then got that message  and could not get out of it    so I called toshiba  I couldnt even restore it   so anyways  he told me  shut off and restart holding the 0 the number  not letter down    then it starts to beep but keep holding it down   seems like forever but it worked the windows logo popped up and it is fully restoring my computer   I lost some stuff on it but at least I didnt have to take it in for 3 weeks and  have Best Buy charge me huge fixing cost. Try it It cant hurt I guess   Sue

rubydeeis40

Oh and after the restore is done it will shut off and on about 6 times or so   very easy to fix I have a Toshiba Satelitte  L505  any questions  ask away  Sue

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

You don't need to call anybody, Sue.

All that stuff is in the section Recovering to out-of-box state (recommended recovery method), starting on p. 62 of your User's Guide.

Satellite L500 Series User’s Guide

-Jerry