Diongiu
Accepted Solution

BOOTMGR is missing! Press Ctrl+Alt+del to restart! Please help!

Hello Sir.

I have a Toshiba Satellite L630-107.

The problem is that when I tried to restore to factory default, this message popped up "BOOTMGR is missing! Press Ctrl+Alt+del to restart" Please Help me as to how I could go through this. My laptop won't can't go back to its normal process without solving this issues. 

What should I do? I admit I am not really good on how this things work. Where should I get this BOOTMGR. omg

Thank you so much.

-Anton

Diongiu

Re: BOOTMGR is missing! Press Ctrl+Alt+del to restart! Please help!

And everytime  I press cntl Alt Del, it restarts and then goes back to" BOOTMGR is missing! Press Ctrl+Alt+del to restart". It seems I can't proceed to the next step without solving this even if I restart my Laptop.

Please help Sir. 

Thank you.

-Anton

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite L630-107 (PSK04E-00P00QAR)

..when I tried to restore to factory default, this message popped up "BOOTMGR is missing! Press Ctrl+Alt+del to restart"

Anton, are you trying to recover using the image on the hard drive? If so, follow the instructions in the section Restoring the pre-installed software from the Recovery hard disk drive, which is at the top of p. 1-14 of your User's Manual (attached).

If that doesn't work, then burn the recovery discs using instructions in the section Creating Recovery Media at the top of p. 1-12. After that, restore the drive according to the section Restoring the pre-installed software from your created Recovery Media, which begins near the bottom of p. 1-14.

-Jerry
Diongiu

Thank you so much Sir Jerry.

-Anton

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

You're quite welcome. Happy to help out.

-Jerry
Hannahh1993

I got a new hard drive and when i placed it in there i turned on my computer and it came up "BootMgr" is missing

Press Ctrl+Alt+Del

Someone please help me solve this problem.

honey5585

hi 

I have the same problem but my case is something different. I have no os running or want to do recovery. I just want to install the win 7 Os to my laptop  which has no os or empty. But whenever iam trying to bootup from my pendrive or cd i have the problem " BOOTMGR is missing".

Can u please suggest me regarding this.

Thanks

sunny.

yatishrb

hii sir,

i have Toshiba Satellite L750-X5318

My laptop was working properly till yesterday night

but when i pressed power button first thing appeared in screen is...

BOOTMGR is missing
Press Ctrl+Alt+del to restart

n nothing is working..

f8 f2 f6 nothing is taking me to anywhere... just beep sound comes whenevr i press a key except ctrl+alt+del

Please help me.... Tomorrow is my website launch.. n mine everything is in my laptop.....

Please.............

Eckhart1938

It is in a loop   ( boot mgr missing to press control alt del ) this goes to press  F2 or f12 takes me back to boot mgr missing. I have Toshiba Satellit L305D S5873 )  pressing anything dont help. Now what do I do. ???

does buying windows 7 or 8 help to fix the problem. I would like to save Documents and Pictures.

Is there anything i can buy or should i throw laptop away.??

Thanks

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Eckhart1938 wrote:...

Start a new thread with your problem.

-Jerry