balisongman07

P755 Webcam issues.

I bought my P755 back in February and the webcam has been giving me issues for the past month or so, the only way i could fix it was by doing a system restore over and over. But even thats not working anymore, anyone have the same issue or have an idea how to fix it? I've tried installing the software over and over for the web cam stuff on the toshiba program website but thats never worked.

Peter

Re: P755 Webcam issues.

Please include your full model number when posting problems on the forums. It can be found on the bottom of your laptop. "P755" is only partial.

What exactly is it doing? What webcam software are you using? If you're not using the default Toshiba software, try it. Do you have other webcam software installed such as Skype? Try uninstalling the other applications to see if that helps for now.

- Peter
neolojik

I own a Toshiba Satellite P755-S5320 and I'm experiencing a similar problem with my webcam. I've used it on one occasion and it worked perfectly. Recently I tried using it again via skype but was unsuccessful. The indicator light is on but when the app screen comes up all I can see is gray all over and no photage. I need some help in resolving this issue.

Peter

Try reinstalling this.

Toshiba Web Camera Application(vV2.0.3.37; 05-30-2012; 86.43M)

You can also try the steps in this article.

How can I fix my webcam?

- Peter
elrastita

I have the same problem.. I reinstalled the skype, download the latest drivers and did the system restore.... Nothing worked for me. I'm very meticulous and I take care my satellite... i dont know what happends!

Peter

It sounds like it's time to try a recovery or contacting customer support.

- Peter