cliffkeith

Low sound volume Sat-Pro C650-EZ1524D

Can not get volume up to acceptable level even with all volume controls at 100%.

Downloaded Toshiba Audio Enhancement and it only slightly helped.  Any suggestion or ideas on how to fix this?  I know it is an easy fix, however, I can't figure it out. Thank you for your help in advance...I appreciate it.

Cliff

Occasional Contributor
mroy99

Re: Low sound volume Sat-Pro C650-EZ1524D

I called Toshiba today about the same problem. They told me to reimage my laptop (purchesed on 2-28-2012). Definately NOT the solution.

Jamey

2 things I found that help significantly.

1st Click speaker at top of volume control, click Enhancements, check Equalizer, change setting to Powerful, apply. 2nd in Enhancements also, check Loudness Equalization, apply.

Sansabina

[ Edited ]

It may sound obvious (and been said on other similar threads) but check the physical volume control dial (side of laptop). Sometimes people don't realise it exists as it's not very obvious!

Laurabo

That helped some but it's still not that good for watching movies or videos. Do I have to get external speakers? this is WRONG! This is a laptop, shouldn't have to buy external speakers.  Anyother suggestions?

Laurabo

I don't  see a physical sound control dial on the side of the computer?

Occasional Contributor
mroy99

I was never able to fix the volume so when watching movies, I either use external speakers or headphones.

dj7levin

You should uninstall the 2 audio enhancement programs that comes preinstalled on your toshiba laptop. I just bought a satellite p70-a and i had the same issue with the sound volume being too low. Once I uninstall the two audio enhancement programs and restarted the computer, my volume was way louder.