mohtaj
Accepted Solution

Knowing where else I can find my toshiba laptop model

Hi there, am glad am in the community today, my profile is that I have a toshiba satellite pro, which I've the model been clean from the machine so it's not easy for me to read it to get the drivers for it, the only way is that I check the model from the dxdiag and it gives me only the toshiba satellite pro L300 only without the rest of the numbers to it, I want to know how can I get the model number of my laptop so that I can load the correct drivers for it. 

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Knowing where else I can find my toshiba laptop model

Try these two free utilities.

Belarc Advisor

System Information for Windows

-Jerry
mohtaj

Thanks for the help there but.........

Hi there I was able to get the info, from the link you gave me, I appericate it very well. I was able to read all the neccessary things I needed but there is still something missen thus I saw the model number alright but you know with toshiba you have to get the other remaining numbers which is if the model number is satellite pro L300, there should be another numbers which follows it but it didn't showed up like that. I want to know with the serial number only I will I be able to get the actual model?

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Thanks for the help there but.........

Look in those utilities for a part number.

If it's a US machine, the number looks something like PSLB9U-00R011.

If it's a European machine, it's something like PSLB9E-02D00MG3.

-Jerry
mohtaj

[ Edited ]

Jerry this how my id is, so I was wondering if I could have the full drivers for it? Also in my look out I came across this website called driversagent.com which gives me the neccessary drivers needed for my updates including my scan id as well, I don't know if you know of this website?

TOSHIBA Satellite Pro L300 PSLB1E-020013EN

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite Pro L300-156 (PSLB1E-020013EN)

The Toshiba drivers and utilities for that European model are here.

Best to get them from Toshiba.

-Jerry
mohtaj

I never knew about this.....

Hello Jerry, thanks so much for your help and time, I was able to get to where I wanted I never knew of this but I hope someday I will be able to help someone as well. Thanks.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: I never knew about this.....

You're welcome. Happy to help.

I hope someday I will be able to help someone as well.

That's what these forums are all about. There are forums for European users too.

Toshiba Support Forums in Europe

-Jerry
Johro

Re: Knowing where else I can find my toshiba laptop model

Mine is the L300-154, says so on plate on bottom of laptop. Part Number is there too.

Rich1979

Hi Jerry,

I've been looking for hours to find out if my laptop is a Satellite P200-ST2061 or Satellite P200-ST2071. This thread is my last hope.

I don't know how you found the answer for mohtaj but I ran the Belard Advisor and found out the laptop is a:

TOSHIBA Satellite P200 PSPBGU-0S7019

Can you tell me which version machine I have and where you found the info?

(I called Toshiba Suport but they didn't know either.)

Thanks very much!

- Rich

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite P200 (PSPBGU-0S7019)

Can you tell me which version machine I have..?

It doesn't work that way, Rich. Toshiba makes lots of special models for big box stores that do not appear separately here. Since the models in the same part-number family differ only in frills and software, it's sufficient to find one of those.

Compare your spec with that for the following model, which is in the same part-number family (PSPBGU).

Satellite P205-S6277 (PSPBGU-00W016)

Expect the drivers and utilities to be the same. They are here.

-Jerry
eyasbad

please can you help me finding the rivers for my laptop specially the display driver my model is c850d-b538 and thepart no is psc9uv-00r00ear thank you very much 

Regards 

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

eyasbad wrote:..

Please start a new thread for this.

-Jerry
PaulaMigliore

Hi, I cannot find any of these numbers or anything so far in any of the information on how to figure out the model and any/all info on my laptop. The only info on the small Toshiba sticker that is partially there is a product key number, Microsoft, and these numbers-G66C0002GC10. I cannot turn on my laptop to obtain any info because either the battery is dead,or what i was trying and hoping for was to buy the correct charger,and possibly even a new battery. I need help, please:-)