bagels

How to update video card driver?

Hi, I have a Toshiba satellite pro C660-1LR laptop and I don't know how to update the video card driver which is an "Intel® HD Graphics". I have been to the intel site and when scanning for updates I was given this message:

"A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer."

I was wondering where to go from here as the lack of update for my video card driver is preventing me from playing some games.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Frequent Advisor
drev9

Re: How to update video card driver?

driver updates for your system would be on this page:

http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp?service=UK&mode=allMachi...

You don't want to risk upgrading your system with non-Toshiba drivers