Cher

product key #

i just had to use recovery discs onmy toshiba satellite laptop, and now my product key is no longer valed when i went to activate windows. i been told that i need to get another one from toshiba...how can i do this..the toll free # i have for the wll not work for me...and i am getting really frustrated wit everyone i talk with they just transfer me to someone else and i'm getting no where with this..windows vista iswhat i am trying to activate.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: product key #

There should be no need to activate Windows after you restore the hard disk to its original out-of-the-box contents using Toshiba recovery media.

What is the message? When does it occur?

What model to you have? Please give us the complete number.

-Jerry
RUreal

Yes, I need my product key # too. I have a Satellite S6804, PSAFGU-058002 that came with Vista. I've redone my whole hard drive and installed diffrent OS's and want to restore it to the original OS. I need the Key # to reactivate my Vista. Thank you.

PS-I no longer have my Toshiba recovery disc :smileysad:

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite A215-S6804 

I need my product key # too ... want to restore it to the original OS. I need the Key # to reactivate my Vista. ... I no longer have my Toshiba recovery disc :smileysad:

Order your recovery discs from Toshiba.

Order Toshiba Recovery Media

You do not need a product key. The Windows placed on the hard disk is already activated.

-Jerry