DeltaJan
Accepted Solution

post pixel shader blending

Okay, so I had to do a system restore about 5 days ago because I was having problems with something else. After that I had to reinstall and re-update most of my games but League of Legends was the only one that stopped working completely. After I reinstalled and every time i ran it, a window would pop up saying "Video Card does not support post pixel shader blending". I never had this problem before. The game was working completely fine up until the point I did the system restore. I tried calling the Toshiba Support number but it wouldnt connect Any help would be appreciated.

Regular Contributor
Funky1096

Re: post pixel shader blending

Uninstall then reinstall your graphics card driver.

laptops- ex satillite l755-s5353 inspiron e1505 desktop dimension 400/300
DeltaJan

please pardon my ignorance, but how do I do that?

Regular Contributor
Funky1096

If you are using windows 7 the go to the windows button in the bottom right hand corner and click on the control panel. Then from there go system and security And then find a link saying device manager then find video controllers drop down menu then find your video card!
Right click on it and click properties and then go through the tabs till you find the option you need.

Regular Contributor
Funky1096

Afterwards you need to find your graphics hardware device and go to manufacters or toshiba's website and install latest drivers

DeltaJan

Thank you very much.