EpicallyPro

What computer games can I play?

Hi guys!

So I was wondering what computer games can I run on this computer without it totally crashing?

Some games I had in mind were Maplestory, League of Legends, and WoW.

These are my specs:

Processer: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50GHz

RAM: 6 GB

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000

Oh yeah, please don't send me to that intel page with that list of games. It's highly inaccurate in my point of view.

Can you guys tell me if I can play those games without crashing? Also, please recommend some games that are free and virus-free. :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks xD 

Peter

Re: What computer games can I play?

Maple Story isn't very demanding. You should be able to play that easily. You should be able to play WoW, but you'll need to have it set to low settings. You'll also likely be getting a low framerate. I played on a Satellite U505 with similar specifications (mine was a little older), and I got 15-20 frames per second. If you plan on doing large battlegrounds or 25-man raids, you'll run into even lower frames per second. I can't say for sure about Leauge of Legends.

- Peter
Occasional Contributor
Jim-1

Also, please recommend some games that are free and virus-free. :smileyvery-happy:

I am addicted to Freeciv (the free version of Civilization), and it will play well on any computer.  Do a web search for the download link.

LuluBunny

You could probably run Tera Online, just lower the graphics settings a touch.