Vietkid1993
Accepted Solution

Toshiba Application and Driver Installer

I recently partitioned my drive and all my toshiba software is gone. Where can I find a link to redownload the Toshiba Application and Driver Installer Utility. The utility is not found on my computer when I attempt to search for it. I am running Win 7 Ultimate on a Toshiba S875-S7242. Thanks

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

Re: Toshiba Application and Driver Installer

[ Edited ]

TOSAPINS (Toshiba Applications Installer) is not available as a download.  You will have to download any individual drivers as you need them from HERE. If you have occasion to recover your computer to it's out-of-box state, TOSAPINS will be reestablished during that process. If you haven't done so already, look at C:/Program Files/Toshiba/TOSAPINS.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. C75D-B7260 Win 8.1 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 7 SP1 64 Bit
Vietkid1993

Which driver do I download in order to get TOSAPINS back? I tried all most of them and it didn't return? Will this allow me to go back to out-of-box state even if I upgraded to windows 7 ultimate from premium?

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

[ Edited ]

"Which driver do I download in order to get TOSAPINS back?"

As I told you before, TOSAPINS is NOT available as a Download.

You apparently installed your Windows 7 Ultimate using a retail disk which means you lost all your Toshiba Utilities that were originally on your machine.  The easiest and proper way to get them back is to restore your HDD to its original out-of-box condition which was Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP1. See page 53 in your User's Guide for the complete procedure.  After you do that, if you still want to upgrade to Ultimate, use the Anytime Upgrade which will be on your HDD and accomplish that in minutes.

Windows Anytime Upgrade is found at Control Panel, Windows Anytime Upgrade. When you finish doing everything this way, all of the Toshiba Utilities as well as the TOSAPINS file will be restored to your machine.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. C75D-B7260 Win 8.1 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 7 SP1 64 Bit
bttnzz65

Hi, I don't want to open a new thread because this have my question.

I purchase a Sat A665 S5181 last year, and now I nedd to download Toshiba Application Installer, Could you tell me from where I can do???

THX

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

[ Edited ]

As far as I know, Toshiba Application Installer is not available as a download.  The only way to get it back if yours is missing is to recover your HDD to it's out-of-box state.  See that subject in your User's Guide to see what that entails.  I certainly wouldn't take that drastic an action to get TOSAPINS.

C.B.

bttnzz65

My apologies, I had not read this thread completely when i did my post.

THX again C.B.

bttnzz

Occasional Contributor
tpeterson

FYI: If you go to C:/Program Files/Toshiba/TOSAPINS. Use the toshiba disc creator and burn the TOSAPINS folder as a data disc. You can then use the disc to run Toshiba Application and Driver Installer. Open the folder click Install icon (application) the program will run and install drivers and applictions from the disc. Of course you need the existing program on your hard drive in the first place. I have a A665-S5186, myToshiba Application and Driver Installer is version 9.0.1.1       

I do not know if the version # is all you need or if every model is specific.

henrychapman

I have Windows 8.1. When I invoke Toshiba Application and Driver Installer I get a message "COULD NOT ENUMERATE" with an exclamation point. Any ideas?

Peter

I'd recommend calling customer support.

- Peter