mujagawudakhi

P200-14h windows 7 64 bit

hi everyone, i just have one question, can i put win 7 64-bit on my laptop? i i'm doubtful about this because on the official toshiba supprot page i there are not any official win 7 64 bit drivers out, so thats why i'm still on 32-bit win 7.... its important to me because i have 4gb on my laptop and 32 bit are only using 3gb of RAM memory, so thats why am i in a hurry... much thnx in advacne!! muwu, croatia...
Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: P200-14h windows 7 64 bit

That model is not officially supported by Toshiba to run under WIndows 7 of any kind so be glad that you can get it running using 32bit Win 7.  But that is a European model so you should be asking this in the European Support Forum where they actually sell that model and know something about it.  This is the USA support site and we do NOT handle that model here. 

That extra gig of ram won't make enough of a difference to worry about anyway based on all of the testing that I have done.   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.