shak

How do I Identify my laptop model?

I am trying to update the BIOS for my laptop but I cant seem to figure out which Satellite L350 model out of all the four models available that I own.Can anybody please help me out so I dont install the wrong BIOS.

Thanks

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

Re: How do I Identify my laptop model?

give us the part number from the bottom of the laptop. as for updating bios do NOT do it if you dont have the exact problems that the bios update is supposed to fix. if you have the exact problems then download the update and choose the bootable cd option for the flash. do NOT do the flash through windows or if you are having problems with the laptop randomly shuting off. make sure you have a fully charged battery and the power cord is connected before starting the update.

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.
shak

The part number I believe is the same as the model number which is PSLD0E - 00501MEN. And thanks for the tip. I am actually quite new at this.

Thanks.

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

try looking on the european site where your laptop is made. this is the US site so you wont find it here

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

[ Edited ]

Satellite L350-12N (PSLD0E-00501MEN)

The Toshiba drivers and utilities are here.

You may want to participate in the European forums.

Toshiba Support Forums in Europe

-Jerry