Not_Happy

HORRIBLE REPAIR SERVICE

Satellite C650 sent in for a defective LCD screen under warranty in  early December. Was returned after 10 business days stating the screen had been replaced. It had not, screen was still defective and had identical flaws proving it was never replaced.

Called customer service, it took 4 calls to get another repair order successfully  processed. Laptop sent in again on 12/18/12. This time to the "VIP" repair shop. Received today (1/16/12), now the screen's back light is not working at all. All I can see is a very dark images on the screen when turned on, making it completely unusable.

Not only have I been without my computer for over a month, it is still broken and all customer service will do is mail me yet another repair box so that I can cross my fingers that after another 10 business days they will be capable of replacing an LCD screen properly. I am not holding my breath.

I will filing complaints with BBB and corporate offices. DON'T BUY A TOSHIBA. This is the worst customer service/warranty service I have ever experienced.

Shame on you Toshiba.

Not_Happy

Re: HORRIBLE REPAIR SERVICE

Correction:A small typo, the second repair order sent in 12/28/11. Not the date previously stated.

Not_Happy wrote:

Called customer service, it took 4 calls to get another repair order successfully  processed. Laptop sent in again on 12/18/12. This time to the "VIP" repair shop. Received today (1/16/12), now the screen's back light is not working at all. All I can see is a very dark images on the screen when turned on, making it completely unusable.