msluvly

WIRELESS CONNECTION

Should I be able to get on to the wireless internet anywhere with my laptop< afriend keeps telling me something is wrong with my computer because I cannot log onto the internet  outside of home, unless i am at a location that has wi-fi, I thought this is how you were able to get on, he tells me I should be able to get a wireless connection anywhere, is this TRUE.  I am not a computer genius.

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

Re: WIRELESS CONNECTION

basicly you can get a connection anywhere since just about everywhere has wifi now. you can only connect where there is an unsecure wifi connection or a secure connection that you have an access password to. the only way to connect everywhere is to have a broadband to go for a cell company or something along those lines. i have no clue where your friend gets their info from but they are wrong about wifi.

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.
msluvly

thanks so much civiman for your quick response, i had no idea this kind of help was out here

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

we are always here to try to help.

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.