Italian_Phil

How to take apart the bottom Qosimo X-Q

I sent my laptop to get service before my 2 year warranty ran out. Evidently the technician that worked on my Qosmio X505-Q887 must have been new because he broke the underside which is sticking out and cracked thru the LAN and SATA slots. Then after 2 months I noticed the keyboard place where you lift it out to replace a new he also broke off 3 of the slots out of 5 and did not replace it. I called Toshiba about my repair issue and the lady totally blew me off told me there was only a 30 day warranty. I was on my job in Tennessee and I was gone for 5 weeks she told me to bad. That tech ruined my computer. I have bought 2 Toshiba laptop 1 the Qosmio X505-Q887 which I spent over $1,985.99 I purchased in June of 2010. The other was a satellite series C650DT3nX2 which cost me $431.19 I purchased in June of 2011. Sad I spent over $2,417.18. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Super Advisor
lorddethstalker

Re: How to take apart the bottom Qosimo X-Q

[ Edited ]

Whats the model number?

All of the Qosmios have X and Q in the model number.  As an example, I had a Qosmio X305-Q720, but now have a Qosmio X875-Q7380.

Welcome to the Toshiba user forums.
For those of you who do not know what a user forum is, it is a community of users who volunteer time to help other users. Anyone can participate. It's 100% voluntary.
Being super active is never a requirement
Italian_Phil

Hello and thank you for the reply. I had it on on my post and did not see that my series did not show. It is Qosmio X505-Q887.

Thank you again for the reply much appreciated

Phil

Super Advisor
lorddethstalker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0i9fMB7kfE

Welcome to the Toshiba user forums.
For those of you who do not know what a user forum is, it is a community of users who volunteer time to help other users. Anyone can participate. It's 100% voluntary.
Being super active is never a requirement
Italian_Phil

Thank you once again. Really appreciate the reply. Have a great day and weekend.

Phil

Italian_Phil

that video was excellant thank you very much

farmerbud

Hi Jerry,

I have a x875-Q7190 (Toshiba Part # PSPLZU-06R002) and would like to sway out the pre-installed hard drive to a Samsung 840 series 256G SSD. Is there any links from Toshiba for this particular model.

Thank you again for your help. Frank

farmerbud

Just reviewed the video on the Qosimo 500 series. Is there a video available on the x875??

Thanks. Frank

farmerbud wrote:

Hi Jerry,

I have a x875-Q7190 (Toshiba Part # PSPLZU-06R002) and would like to swap out the pre-installed hard drive to a Samsung 840 series 256G SSD. Is there any links from Toshiba for this particular model.

Thank you again for your help. Frank