pmcrawford

Why can't connect to the internet or get a wireless connection on my Toshiba satellite please help

pmcrawford

Re: Why can't connect to the internet or get a wireless connection on my Toshiba satellite please he

can someone help me connect my wireless internet

Peter

Re: Why can't connect to the internet or get a wireless connection on my Toshiba satellite please he

Please include your full model number when posting problems on the forums. It can be found on the bottom of your laptop.

What operating system are you using?

Are you able to connect to other wireless networks? Is any other device able to connect to your wireless network?

Open Device Manager (search for it in the Start Menu) and expand "Network adapters." What's listed under it? Are there any symbols next to the items? If you can attach a screenshot, please do so.

- Peter
NormanB

Model PSAG8U-0400W

Windows Vista

It worked yesterday, but it locked up today. After I rebooted, the internet connection is gone.

I tried plugging in ethernet cable, but it won't connect to internet

I searched for other wireless networks, but none are found.

Peter

If you load Safe Mode with Networking, do you have connectivity there?

- Peter