LucidDemonSpit

P755-S5120 Intel Centrino Wireless-N + WiMax 6150 driver

Wiped the HD, yes I know mistake.  I've been able to install all other drivers except this one.  The file availale on Toshiba's site lets me download, run, click start to begin it's install..but nothing happens and this device remains in the other hardware section and can't be installed.  Another Intel Centrino Wireless-N 6150 was installed with another Proset driver and wifi works, but I want to get all drivers installed.  Help.  Attachment is from before wiping HD.  Notice two Intel wifi installs.

Super Advisor
miker643

Re: P755-S5120 Intel Centrino Wireless-N + WiMax 6150 driver

[ Edited ]

Satellite P755-S5120 Specifications

Satellite P755-S5120 Downloads

...but I want to get all drivers installed.  Help.  Attachment is from before wiping HD.  Notice two Intel wifi installs....

There's a big difference between software and drivers.

If you want to install all the drivers, software, Toshiba Utilities, etc, and return your unit to its factory default out-of-the-box setup, use the Recovery Disks/Media you should have made as directed on page 74 of your User's Guide, then use the instructions on page 76 to install them. This will also rebuild your HDD's recovery partition making future rebuilds much faster and easier.

Didn't make your set of recovery disks?

Ordering recovery media

Mike

bambambam

Re: P755-S5120 Intel Centrino Wireless-N + WiMax 6150 driver

if anyone is still looking for this driver...I finally found one that works...

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/highlights/wireless/cwnw-6150