Espadasix7

My Laptop suddenly isn't able to find any wireless networks

I have been using my Toshiba Satellite L305-s5955 laptop for months now without any problems. This morning however when I brought my laptop out of sleep mode, it told me I was no longer connected to the internet. This happens sometimes and usually I just wait until the connection is established. This time the computer has failed to connect to or even locate any wireless networks. I can connect with a wired connection perfectly fine. When I use my configfree radar it tells me the wireless network is disabled but my "Device Manager" it tells me my NIC card is enabled. I have tried everything I can think of, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers flipping the switch on and off, scanning or viruses, updating everything and now I am at my wits end please somebody help me. 

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: My Laptop suddenly isn't able to find any wireless networks

Satellite L305-S5955

You reinstalled this one?

Realtek Wireless LAN Driver for Windows Vista (32/64bit) / XP

Probably, the card has failed. But some have brought wireless adapters back using this procedure.

With the battery and AC adapter removed, close the Power switch for half-a-minute.

Re-attach those, press the Power button to turn the computer on, and then immediately press the F2 key while the Toshiba logo is displayed. Press F9 to restore the BIOS default settings, press F10, and then select Yes (Exit Saving Changes). The computer will restart.

-Jerry
Marestra

Re: My Laptop suddenly isn't able to find any wireless networks

Hi, I'm having the same exact problem. I've tried Everything but no luck. Can anyone help? I have a satellite P775-S5320