fcbob

MAC address help?

[ Edited ]

Perhaps you can help me.  I have a 6005 and need to find my "MAC address" so I can let my network let me in on the new laptop.  Where can I find it?   Thanks

markwoll

Re: Satellite A505-S6035 owners

On the bottom of the notebook there is at least 1 sticker that says LAN MAC followed by a 12 character code. If there are 2, one is the wireless and the other is for the wired lan card. mark.
fcbob

Thanks.  That was great.  What I expected was a way to get it through DOS command prompt.

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Open a command prompt (or elevated command prompt in Vista or Win 7), type in  ipconfig /all  then hit enter.  The 12 digit Physical Address is your Mac address.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

davidfox

Re: MAC address help?

[ Edited ]

I need the mac address for satellite t115 part number PST1AU-00S005,  CAN YOU HELP