jhenilance

C660-C660D Toshiba satelite FN not WORKING!

[ Edited ]

Hi ! I just bought Toshiba satellite C660-C660D in saudi arabia, last week.  Im just wondering why is that if I pressed the Fn+F8 there is no notification that I have already setup the wifi unlike other laptops that shows pop-up and says "Wifi Connection On" something like that. Or the wifi settings is on. do I need to download anything? Why is it your Laptops is not fully functional. There's a lot of things that is not included in the product! Isn't it waste of money buying your products? Also, my phone (Nokia 5230) can't connect to the bluetooth! It always says that I need to trouble shoot the problem but that can't help. Why youn dont have CD's to download/install other application that is needed to run great a laptop. You don't have a complete package! I have adapter installed in my laptop.

Can you please give me all the links that I needed to download for my Laptop to work great. Also please provide me a step by step in accomplisHing this issue. Thank you!

Hope you answer all my queries and doubt. Prove to me that I will not have to regret in buying your product.

PS -- PLEASE RESPONSE ANY SUGGESTIONS??????

Peter

Re: C660-C660D Toshiba satelite FN not WORKING!

We do not have C660s or C660Ds here in the US, and this site only supports the US region. You might want to check the support site in your region.

Toshiba Worldwide

At least here in this region, our laptops ship with all applicable software installed. Drivers and utilities can be downloaded again from the support site.

- Peter