smiley-eeyan

right click not working :'( please help

hi i have a toshiba satellite l300-1as notebook and it is a week old, for some strange reason the right click button on the mouse pad isnt working do you possibly know any reasons why? im really upset about it because i bought it with my christmas money.

also the startup of my pc is really slow do all vista pc's do this? i have 4gb of ram so it shouldnt be slow should it?

thanks for reading this, i would be greatful if you could voice your opinions, thank you

JohnSmith

Re: right click not working :'( please help

I have a Toshiba Satellite L-300D laptop that was bought last month and now my right clicking has stopped working. I have tried a whole bunch of stuff, like using virus cleaners and restore points and I still cannot right click. I also cannot use the touch pad to scroll up and down pages. I have looked in the control panel and at the mouse options, but everything seems to be in order. Can someone please advise what to do to fix this, as it is extremely annoying. Help is appreciated, thanks.

BaybeeRaver

I am also having the same problem.

Ive got a Satallite L300 which i had only yesturday and the right burtton click worked for about half an hour before it decided to stop.

It is very annoying... can anybody give me any tips on how to get it working again please.

bert1991

I have the same problem with my Satellite L305-S5899 laptop.  Does anyone have a temporary or permanent fix?
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
jim

If there are no ideas for a possible software/configuration fix then your best bet is to try doing a hard disk recovery back to factory condition (backing up any data you want to keep first).  If that doesn't solve the problem, it's time to have the laptop repaired by a Toshiba Authorized Service Provider.  Click here to find one.

Jim