unires

cannot use some button on toshiba qosmio f750

I cannot use Media control button and touch pad on/off button maybe I need driver for it to work? 

I just get this labtop yesterday.please help.

Thanks

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

Re: cannot use some button on toshiba qosmio f750

In the first place, if you just got this machine yesterday, it ought to go immediately back where you bought it for an exchange.  You shouldn't have to fix problems right out of the box. 

That said, you could try one thing.  Do a System Reset which often fixes problems with those Media Buttons. Turn off computer. Remove all attachments and battery. Press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds.  Attach Power and insert battery.  Start computer and tap F2 at the Toshiba splash screen to get in BIOS.  Press F9 to setup system defaults. Answer Yes. Press F10 to Save Configuration Changes and Exit.  Answer Yes to complete the process.  The computer will restart.

C.B.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. C75D-B7260 Win 8.1 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 7 SP1 64 Bit
unires

Re: cannot use some button on Toshiba qosmio f750

thank you for your help.

but now I can fix it and it work just fine.

all I do was install some driver from this link http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-files2/0/vap-20120515090752.zip 

Now I hope if someone have same ploblem as me.This can be help.