MudarHM

Satellite A500 134 Drivers

Hi, I'm going to install windows 7 into my machine and I need the hardware Drivers can you help me.

and also I have a problem in the special buttons like mute and eco and touchpad on/off it's stopped working.

and finally the buttery is discharging even if the laptop is off(shut down - no sleep or hibernating) and no external USB (or any) device is plugged.

It lost 10% within 15 hrs.

I've purchased the laptop in 13-08-2009.

Regards.

MudarHM

Re: Satellite A500 134 Drivers

By the way My recent OS is Vista 32

MudarHM

I think the solution will be in installing Toshiba Value Package.

can someone tell me where i can find it?

also is there any way for frequently download latest drivers for toshiba machines?

Regular Advisor
Defender

try: http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp?service=UK

Could not locate specifics for your model, please confirm that series please?

MudarHM

Thanks for your reply but I couldn't find the required driveres, also I couldn't find the update for the special buttons (media leds, eco and touchpad on/off).

Regular Advisor
Defender

Could you please confirm the model# MudarHM?

MudarHM

[ Edited ]

it says Model Name: Satellite A500-134

Part No. PSAM3E-01100PAR

Regular Advisor
Defender

Thanks for the update on Model# and PS series, useful.  Did you make a Recoveory Disc or have a Recovery Disc set?  As for the battery loss over 15 hours, normal to loose some charge over time.  To locate TVAP toy can go into the 'C' drive, then locate Programs, then locate Toshiba and open same to locate TVAP.  On the Windows 7 scene you should not have a problem with drivers, but i highly recommend going to Microsoft web site and do the compatability tool to learn if there will be any conflicts of loss of function in a device.

Still have a warranty for either return unit to retailer or repair option at a Service Center.